Center for Women in Transition hosts interning students from many local colleges and universities. Our internship program places both Master’s and Bachelor’s level students in the areas of social work, psychology, marketing, non-profit administration, women’s studies, event planning and philanthropy. We encourage all students interested in an internship to please contact Sherry Martens for more information.
We are currently seeking an intern for our Girls on the Run program. Click here for the job description!
Internship Application Process
- Contact Sherry Martens at 616-494-1747 for available Internship positions
- Forward Letter of Interest and Resume
- Contact Volunteer Coordinator for interview availability
- Interview with a panel of potential staff supervisors
- Attend New Entry training